“You should use any cheese on pizza as long as it’s 100% Mozzarella.”W. G. Trotman
The mozzarella is a soft spun pasta table cheese derived from whole milk.
The processing phases of the mozzarella and all the fresh cheese making can be summarized as follows:
- The selection and filtering of milk delivered to the dairy within 12 hours of milking.
- The coagulation of milk and not only is preceded by the addition of natural serum grafting. The milk is heated by direct injection of steam (which is then added to boiling milk to the total mass) which is then added to the rennet.
- Rupture and Maturation of the Curd Breaking the ciliate.
- The Spinning; mozzarella is cut into thin slices with a curd-mince and placed in a small wooden container in which it is supplied by adding boiling water.
- Forming the Mozzarella; the traditional method requires that the individual mozzarella be cut by hand but today most of the time this task is left to the forming machines. Salting Salting is interpreted as immersing the Mozzarella in saline solutions with different concentrations, typically with sales version ranging from 10 to 18%. condiments, refrigerator, sink, pantry compartments, electric oven, counter) completely autonomous that allows you to succeed in small spaces, with low costs and great efficiency, without the need to find specialized operators.
We of Pinsarella produce mozzarella – using the semi-finished product that is the curd that our cheese factory supplies to us where the preparatory phases of the Filtration of the milk and not of the coagulation of the milk and of the breaking and maturation of the curd are performed – we make the stages of spinning, forming and salting on site thus obtaining products with characteristics completely identical to those of the products that can be found in Italy.