Today we prepare a Pinsa Inspired by a traditional Roman Pasta Recipe. The Pinsa all’amatriciana, strictly made with Sammarzano tomatoes, pecorino romano and guanciale of Amatrice.
Preparation of Pinsa All’ Amatriciana
- Cut the pork cheek in thin slices and brown it in a pan, when the bacon is golden and crispy, remove it from the pan and keep it warm.
- In the same pan we put the tomatoes, salt a pinch of chilli pepper and cook in the fat of the bacon for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Now let’s take our Pinsarella bases and top them with our tomato sauce spreading it evenly with the spoons
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° and bake our stuffed pins with tomato sauce for 5 minutes.
- Freshly baked our pinsarella top with the crispy bacon and a generous sprinkling of grated pecorino.
Our Pinsarella Amatriciana is ready, we just have to taste it!
Try the Pinsarella bases and discover how easy it is to make many simple and delicious recipes in just a few minutes.